2011年8月30日星期二

Roitfeld and Karl Lagerfeld Dialogue At Paris

Although Carine Roitfeld is no longer a French edition of Vogue editor, she was always in the fashion industry maintained a strong influence. Roitfeld's influence should not be underestimated, the 1990s, she and Tom Ford, Mario Testino in the Gucci ads openly advocated the rise of the movement of sexual desire, and then use this to her in the French version of Vogue, launched the "erotic fashion" forum , caused quite a stir.
Roitfeld was born in Paris, the beginning of the model done in 1975 when she began to come for the French version of Elle behind the scenes as a freelance stylist. The early 1990s, Roitfeld, and then work in the French edition of Glamour Mario Testino to come together, the two of them together will Testino's iconic nude image into Tom Ford's line of sight. Gucci and then work together for three, a series of very sexy work.
The French version of Vogue is now completely with Roitfeld's style is hard to imagine she is only in this magazine for 10 years. She left the French edition of Vogue in January also tell us the fact that the French edition of Vogue is no longer the same as before. Since January, Roitfeld not busy living, her winter 2012 Chanel brand advertising model Freja Beha Erichsen design modeling, and later served as the guest designer Barneys New York, and immediately after, and Olivier Zahm, Alex Wiederin other collaborate to produce a entitled "Carine Roitfeld: Irreverent" atlas-style autobiography.
1
July, Karl Lagerfeld and Roitfeld in Paris had a deep talk, talk to some of the following for their content.
Karl Lagerfeld: You take a picture when the largest scale that?
Carine Roitfeld: My principle is no limitation of scale, I dare to attempt any large-scale shooting, just keep taking pictures of intentions, can break any boundaries.
Karl Lagerfeld: Marlow once said, slightly some of the strange beauty is really the United States, you agree with it?
Carine Roitfeld: Yes, I think a lot of things need to look weird in the case of truly show the beauty, or beautiful to be too monotonous.
Karl Lagerfeld: indeed, it is a lot of models, as they not in the traditional sense of beauty, but become legendary.
Carine Roitfeld: Yes, it is like Mariacarla Boscono, she may not be considered the most beautiful, but everyone wants to work with and her personality is very important indeed.
Karl Lagerfeld: In your opinion, how the photos be crossed out?
Carine Roitfeld: I really hate the term cross-border, limit is simply difficult to distinguish a word, I never considered when taking the word. Helmut Newton photo shoot a lot of surprise to many, but one can always find beauty in point, he was very good at seizing the key.
Karl Lagerfeld: You seem to have discovered talent talent, a lot of photographers work with you pictures are very good.
Carine Roitfeld: I just do not like the feeling of monotony, each shot from the photographer I try to mobilize the greatest enthusiasm and creativity.
Karl Lagerfeld: is not to say that from a perspective point of view is that you make Mario well-known?
Carine Roitfeld: Perhaps, but in many ways he also gave me help. I helped him better understand women, such as how a woman and legs, wearing high heels feeling is how, and Mario to help me exercise in English. He also gave me great confidence.
Karl Lagerfeld: I think the most important to you is freedom, before you are too much tied.
Carine Roitfeld: Yes, I think I am a bit like a lemon, or will squeeze out more juice. I have never not on such a day's work, I absolutely do not, I need their own space and time. I feel very good mix of things, I took my children to participate in shooting, sometimes I will borrow my father's line of clothing, because my Russian heritage, I will suddenly want to take the Russian princess style photos, all things are mixed together.
Karl Lagerfeld: how do you locate fashion in your life location?
Carine Roitfeld: very important for me fashion is part of my life.
Karl Lagerfeld: you have felt it from Russia?
Carine Roitfeld: absolutely, my father was a Russian descent, but are not lifetime spent in Russia, he is my mentor for me, No matter what I have wanted him happy. He told me more than my mother's influence is also great.
Karl Lagerfeld: your daughter under your influence?
Carine Roitfeld: I do not think, she was always very independent, she never listen to our views, especially me, I think after she has undergone the frustration will slowly grow up, I do not need to say too much, do too and more.
Karl Lagerfeld: You will often online?
Carine Roitfeld: No, even a fake online name of my Twitter account, it is too fake, and all the things mentioned above are false. But the network has become more and more interesting, but then again, I still like paper magazines, the kind of paper can not be replaced by touch.

没有评论:

发表评论