2011年11月24日星期四

Chi Influx of People: The Moment Five Hottest Fashion Bloggers

We are looking forward to the next fashion week in it? As can be seen in the fashion week fashion show and exciting fashion from around the bloggers! They will give lessons every game show something. Have regularly come to Fashion Week blogger Bryanboy, Style Bubble blog of Susie Lau, Fashion Toast blog of Rumi Neely, The Glamourai blog of Kelly Framel, there is The Man Repeller blog's Leandra Medine, etc., they all sat in show the first row, maybe they did and the brand has a special relationship, such as the need to report, evaluation or marketing. Now, let us work together to understand the five hottest fashion blogger.

Fashion bloggers Bryanboy-1

                                      Bryanboy

 

Blog: Bryanboy.com

View: "My views are very privacy, my blog was started in October 2004, seven years from now, it's like my a private diary, recording my travel, fashion and personal life, I hope through the blog to communicate with my friends and I are happy to share some things I am very fascinated. "

Traffic: the average monthly traffic of about 1.4 million.

Training: training of reporters have never been, never previously done similar work.

Sources of revenue: advertising is the main source of income, and in some activities that I will attend, with several brands (H & M shoot Video), Sunglass Hut's fashion blog and Elle x Nokia co-operation.

Attended the show: the New York, Milan, Paris Fashion Week, brand Louis Vuitton, Prada, Jil Sander, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Miu Miu, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Lanvin, Versace

Example: "This month, I celebrate my 7th anniversary of the birth site Bryanboy.com. Really had so long? I can not remember, anyway, I have and the Internet has a very deep friendship, and just as with a stay with dogs for many years, very emotional. 1 year is equal to seven years to get along, as you know, I started in October 2004 with my first tour diary written my blog, just 3 years or even decades later, I returned I started the first place: Moscow. "

Fashion blog: http://www.bryanboy.com/

Fashion bloggers Susie Lau-2

                                           Susie Lau

 

Blog: Style Bubble

View: "When I started business blog, I want to from a very personal point of view to write fashion, high fashion but did not want to write a very noble and I just want a personal point of view, so I started in front of the camera to capture fashion style, although this it has evolved into a popular fashion blog, but I hope that we will use the money in the latest wave of clothing, rather than the mouth, while promoting the development of young designers.

Traffic: the average monthly flow of at least about 1.2 million and 55 million unique visitors.

Training: University studied history at university, founded her blog, from 2006 to May 2010 she was in a comb advertising company, and then full-time jobs, Dazed & Confused work as an editor, and now she is a freelance who.

Revenue Source: advertising on the blog, and Gap, Furla, Selfridges, Uniqlo, Topshop, Club Monaco, Benetton maintain cooperative relations, and she is also guest editor, creative freedom.

Attended the show: Fashion Week in New York attended by more than 40 games, more than 45 games in London, Paris, Milan 12 games and 60 games (on behalf of Dazed media).

Example: 14 years old when first picked up the magazine Dazed & Confused (Kate Moss is the cover of that period), this book is like my rite of passage, I can not afford these expensive clothes, at that time I am very confused fashion, why these clothes will be posted on the magazine?

Fashion blog: http://stylebubble.typepad.com/

Fashion bloggers Kelly Framel-3

                                     Kelly Framel

 

Blog: The Glamourai

View: "my blog is basically my personal style and interior design, my goal is to inspire my fans to effectively use the time each morning dress, or dress up for their own home, because I believe this will so you better love life. "

Traffic: about 400 million of average monthly flow.

Training: He holds a degree similar design, the brand has also worked Naeem Khan.

Sources of income: design your own jewelry with the same name, the blog advertising, Glamour.com, or other brands to play fashion consultant. The brand has been co-christian Dior, Club Monaco, Coach, Erin Fetherston, Forever 21, Juicy Couture, LL Bean, Ralph Lauren, Shu Uemura, next year will be to design a Schick Intuition razor.

Attended the show: New York Fashion Week, including Michael Kors, DKNY, Tory Burch, Rebecca Minkoff, Tracy Reese, Rebecca Taylor, Helmut Lang, Ralph Lauren. Milan Fashion Week, including Marni, Etro, Pucci for Grazia.

Example: olive and khaki and black and white than I would prefer to wear in a casual occasion, because they can be combined into a very stylish, casual style, take pictures when I order, I will first start from a selection of hats, I Victor Osborne bought a hat, especially when fall arrives, the hat can make most of my hair to stay out, so I am very excited.

Fashion blog: http://www.theglamourai.com/

Fashion bloggers Leandra Medine-4

                                  Leandra Medine

 

Blog: The Man Repeller

View: "Women can have a good fashion sense of pleasure, rather than men, so once a popular trend, we will love it, and men just hate it, too fascinated by the people."

Traffic: the average monthly flow of at least about 1.5 million and 5 million unique visitors.

Training: In 2011, Eugene Lang College The New School University Press Literature.

Revenue Source: advertising on the blog, and with other brands, including New York Barney, Saks Fifth Avenue, Michael Kors, Prabal Gurung, Bobbi Brown, Mackage, Dannijom, Gryphon is responsible for modeling, models, writing, recently started designing.

Attended the show: 30-40 games in New York, Paris, 4 games, including Alexander Wang, Prabal Gurung, Thakoon.

Example: the general surprise of the moment in Paris, I mean a pair of RAD shoes, Alexander Wang's Simona fox is very cool high-heeled sandals, toe a handful of fox fur, or a red velvet loafer shoes, with a silk Celine trousers or skirt with a fold will be a yellow high-heeled Prada sandals rainbow, as you know, to get the focus must be to a crocodile pattern tote bag or purse.

Fashion blog: http://www.manrepeller.com/

Fashion bloggers Rumi Neely-5

                                      Rumi Neely

 

Blog: Fashiontoast

View: "personal style, photography, current inspiration (My inspiration affect my fans) I have always been my instinct, never do something contrary to their own style as a blogger, you will receive the recommendations of numerous companies, But you must avoid blind obedience. "

Traffic: more than 1 million traffic per month.

Training: without formal training, but to explore the writing style, in addition to her blog, she never for more than one month old.

Sources of income: In addition to advertising on her blog, she is currently in New York and Les Pros Entertainment in Japan, signed a cooperation plan. She also works with RVCA and Dannijo design, Forever 21 cooperative advertising with the shooting.

Attended the show: about 30 games, including Isabel Marant, Balmain, Herve Leger, Rag & Bone, Mulberry, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Topshop, Derek Lam

Example: a cold morning, the streets of Shibuya station, I dressed the way back to the hotel is a beautiful wool vest, Rag & Bone is one of my favorite brands (like the brand of clothes, because it always I maintain the life of the most leisure time, which is what I care about), so I am very obsessed with their 2011 autumn and winter series.

Fashion blog: http://www.fashiontoast.com/

没有评论:

发表评论